The John Smart House Museum
The John Smart House, an elegant Victorian home, was built in 1886. The house features 11 rooms designed for the period and also offers special exhibits. It contains the Society’s holdings and resource materials.
Our administrative, exhibit, and research base, the John Smart House is home to a permanent display of Victorian furnishings collected over 100+ years of acquisitions, bequests and generous donations from across the county and beyond. Memorabilia includes items from the Seville Giants anda fine stained glass sign from the Longacre furniture store once on Medina Square.